Monday 3 May 2010

Cat Plant

Due to the presence of a new, somewhat feral-looking tom cat in our neighbourhood this year, we have had to close the cat flap so that our two can get out of the house only. Therefore, once they go out in the early morning, they obviously have to wait until I get up before they can come back in. One of our cats, Oscar, has taken to trotting across the road to our neighbour's house. She always looks after the cats whenever we are away so he is very familiar with her. He even manages to sneak his way into her bed in a morning, the crafty thing! Anyway, this morning when I looked out of the studio/conservatory window, I couldn't resist getting a sneaky shot of him waiting for me to let him in. I found it amusing and thought I'd share the image!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on any aspect of my posts - it's always nice to know when someone has taken the time to actually read my blog, so it matters little what you say, it's just good to hear from you!