Monday 17 May 2010

Rogue Gene Collective Exhibition at Cookham

This is just a quick check-in to say how much I enjoyed the weekend down in Cookham, Berkshire, for the Rogue Gene Collective Art Exhibition/Sale. Meeting up with the fellow members is always a  real tonic and this time it was especially good as I got to meet Andrea for the first time! It was like meeting up with family members again, actually - you know, the ones you miss when you don't see for ages!

Before I write my version of the weekend on here, I thought I'd just share a photo of me at my stand, just to let you see me at work, as it were!!!!

 I will write a more detailed account of the week-end tomorrow when I have more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on any aspect of my posts - it's always nice to know when someone has taken the time to actually read my blog, so it matters little what you say, it's just good to hear from you!