Thursday 31 May 2012

Handbags and Gladrags Event tonight!

Today I am busily working to get all my stock ready for tonight's event in Hull. I have even received some new stock of cute little wooden cupcake styled key-rings, which I'm currently painting and decorating - I've painted a small painting on an easel for the raffle prize, painted a new notebook, some more photo frames and a couple of yo-yos. Hopefully, once I find my clip-board, I can update my list of items to sell (I always tick off items from the list when they've sold so that I can keep account of everything). If I get time later, I will try to upload a photo of one of the new cupcake key-rings.

This event can be viewed on Facebook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on any aspect of my posts - it's always nice to know when someone has taken the time to actually read my blog, so it matters little what you say, it's just good to hear from you!