Monday 4 March 2013

On my work area today.....

Wooden hanging hearts - painted with added bead embellishments.
I've been working on a few more items for this weekend's event, the Prospect UPMarket, so thought I'd show you what I've been up to so far. Some of these are finished, some nearly finished and some are barely started - but that's the beauty of working on several items at once - whilst waiting for one area to dry you simply move on the the next item! My work area looks like a tip, but I have a big tidy up every so often until it gets cluttered again with all the stuff I need to hand!

Decopatched Cat - with collar added, waiting for additional embellishments.

Wooden Hearts - first coat of paint just on.

Papier Mache Cat - painting started, lots more to do.
Dark green and lime cup-cake key-rings.

Violet and pink cup-cake key-rings.
I will be continuing with these tomorrow, as after lunch I will be helping to prepare our slow-cooker meal for tonight, then off to pick up our grand-daughters from school to here and on to Bilton for the Junior drama rehearsal tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on any aspect of my posts - it's always nice to know when someone has taken the time to actually read my blog, so it matters little what you say, it's just good to hear from you!