Friday 8 January 2010

First post testing!


Thought I'd start the new year with a new thing to try - my own blog. I really don't know how effective this will be either as an interesting piece of information to anyone other than myself or as a regular activity.

Initially I will be blogging about my work, my paintings and craft-related items that I create and sell through various outlets on the internet and in galleries.

Let's just see how it goes eh?

The image here is of one of my new series of artworks/craftcreations. I have co-ordinated a set of mini canvases and easels with some trinket boxes I'd already decorated. They are both for sale on Etsy and can be viewed here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtyAitch




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on any aspect of my posts - it's always nice to know when someone has taken the time to actually read my blog, so it matters little what you say, it's just good to hear from you!