Tuesday 12 January 2010

SAA PA News article



Today I received a copy of the SAA (Society for All Artists) PA News, which ran an article on the collaboration project that myself and other members of the Rogue Gene Collective have participated in since we formed.

Fellow RGC member and friend, Andrea Farmer, initially contacted the SAA in order to promote interest in the project.

The article was originally intended to be featured in the SAA "Paint" magazine, which goes out to all members of the SAA. However, it is a well- written article which I can at least share on here thanks to my artist friend, Jane Duke who kindly sent me her copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on any aspect of my posts - it's always nice to know when someone has taken the time to actually read my blog, so it matters little what you say, it's just good to hear from you!