Wednesday 23 June 2010

East Yorkshire Open Art Exhibition

Today I have dropped off two paintings to be judged ready for the East Yorkshire Annual Open Art Exhibition. It's the first time I've entered this exhibition so I am really hoping my paintings get selected. I've opted for two similar sized, framed works - "Red Rocks" and "3 Wise Men and an Interloper" so fingers crossed! The exhibition runs from Saturday 3rd July until Sunday 29th August and is held at Sewerby Hall, near Bridlington, East Yorkshire. Sewerby Hall is a very popular tourist attraction and has some lovely landscaped gardens as well as a children's playground, cafe, gift shops and animals to look at.

I have a space in my hall where "Red Rocks" normally hangs which I am hoping will need to be filled by something else before the end of August!

2 comments:

  1. good luck - will be nice to have to fill the gap from "red rocks "

    ReplyDelete

Please comment on any aspect of my posts - it's always nice to know when someone has taken the time to actually read my blog, so it matters little what you say, it's just good to hear from you!