Saturday 12 June 2010

Paper Cup completed

As can be seen by the Event of Facebook here, the 20-21 Visual Arts Centre in Scunthorpe are hosting a paper cups exhibition to highlight the environmental concerns surrounding the use of disposable packaging in takeaway food, as well as breathe new life into the humble object that would normally be thrown away.

This morning, with the aid of a mini hot glue gun and my acrylic paints, I have completed my entry for this exhibition. I'm afraid you will have to wait until the exhibition opens before I show my photograph of it on the web, but suffice it to say I now have many more ideas for creating other paper cup works of art! I really enjoyed the challenge of something different like this,and look forward to actually visiting the exhibition to see what everyone else has done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on any aspect of my posts - it's always nice to know when someone has taken the time to actually read my blog, so it matters little what you say, it's just good to hear from you!