Sunday 27 February 2011

First of the new batch..

Here's a quick preview of the first in the new batch of mini paintings I'm working on. I will be uploading it to my Etsy shop soon, with the rest following over the next few days, hopefully. I've also recently been working on another magnetic notepad and a hard-backed notebook.

This one is a slightly different size to my other mini paintings as it is rectangular in shape instead of being square. The easel is the same size, however.

This one is named "Berylline". She can be placed on the easel in any position, I just happen to like it this way up for now.

Don't forget, you can also see more of my mini paintings in my Etsy Shop at Arty Aitch.

1 comment:

Please comment on any aspect of my posts - it's always nice to know when someone has taken the time to actually read my blog, so it matters little what you say, it's just good to hear from you!