Tuesday 22 February 2011

Two tulips for sale!

Having now completed the second painting of a tulip head, they are both on sale on my personal website and at Affordable British Art, also online.

If you haven't time to look at my web-site,  this is the latest offering, entitled "Tulip on Black" - not a very imaginative title, but as apposite as I could muster!
To see more of my work, visit any of the following web-sites: helendavison.co.uk , Rogue Gene Gallery or my page on the Affordable British Art web-site.

If you would like to see the decorative crafts that I currently have for sale on Etsy, don't forget to check out my shop at Arty Aitch.

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful. You work with great patience I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one. Very spring-like! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks everyone, nice surprise to see 3 comments waiting for me today!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment on any aspect of my posts - it's always nice to know when someone has taken the time to actually read my blog, so it matters little what you say, it's just good to hear from you!