Monday 26 November 2012

3 out of 4 new notebooks sold!

I've just finished four new painted notebooks, three of which are already sold. These seem to be getting more and more popular as Christmas comes around again - I suppose they are ideal little stocking fillers for all ages.

Here are the four I've completed:

Glitterati

Night Vision

Starburst

Victoria
I've sold the bottom three - the top one, Glitterati is not yet sold, but I would imagine before too long it will be, as I am at several more craft fairs before Christmas - the next one is on Saturday December 1st from 12 till 5pm at the New Life Church Hall, Bridlington Avenue, Hull. In aid of the charity Colombia Childcare, which helps impoverished children in  Colombia. Entrance to this event is £1.50 which includes a mince pie, tea or coffee. Link to the event on Facebook is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on any aspect of my posts - it's always nice to know when someone has taken the time to actually read my blog, so it matters little what you say, it's just good to hear from you!