Saturday 13 February 2010

Avatar the movie

On Thursday we went to see the latest James Cameron movie at our local cinema. We even managed to snag some big comfy seats because it was showing in a screen full of such comforts!

I'd heard that the special effects were fantastic, but it's not something you can easily describe to people so I was ready for anything. Or so I thought. The 3D aspect was such that I quite often got a queasy feeling in my stomach whenever the characters were perched high up on a ledge or mountain top.

I thoroughly enjoyed the film, marvelled at the 3D animation and graphics and even felt as though I was part of the other world in Pandora, and fell in love with the Na'vi living there.

I would probably go and watch this film again, I enjoyed it that much!

Click on the title of this post to go to the official Avatar website, where you can read all about the film and download games etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on any aspect of my posts - it's always nice to know when someone has taken the time to actually read my blog, so it matters little what you say, it's just good to hear from you!