Sunday 7 February 2010

Etsy Treasury


I am so chuffed to have been featured in my first Treasury, thanks to Andrea Farmer. I am featured in one of the newly created "Treasury West" treasuries, which I think are a temporary feature on Etsy.

The treasury will expire on Tuesday 9th February sometime in the evening, UK time, so if you read this post after that time, and can no longer see the page by clicking on the title link of this post, here's a screen shot of the Treasury.

The treasury is named "Small is beautiful" and also features one of Andrea's latest ethereal landscape paintings, "Blue Hills" which is a lovely painting on paper, plus a limited edition giclee print by another of my artist colleagues, Peter Williams - one from a set entitled "Horses/Western". You can see more of Peter's works on his personal website here.

Oooh, how I'm loving all these new sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on any aspect of my posts - it's always nice to know when someone has taken the time to actually read my blog, so it matters little what you say, it's just good to hear from you!