Saturday 16 June 2012

Forthcoming fairs/exhibitions etc.

I've just updated my website with dates of all the fairs and exhibitions I'm currently booked into over the summer (?) months. I also plan to enter the Summer Open Exhibition at Wolds Village, but have not yet filled in my entry form.

I'm currently working on some more wooden trinket boxes, mini paintings and new cup-cake mini trinket boxes - in between getting props and costumes sorted for the Junior & Youth Sections productions at the end of July!



Here's the list:

Upcoming and current exhibition details:
16th & 17th June 2012:
Holderness Art Show
Burton Pidsea

Saturday 30th June
GRANDADSHOUSES "HANDMADE" CRAFT FAIR,
Victoria Dock Village Hall,
Southbridge road,
Hull,
HU9 1TS.
11.30am - 3pm
Admission £1 includes entry into raffle,the prize is a HANDMADE DOLLS HOUSE!

Sat 7th July:
Made and Sold in Hull Event
11am - 3pm
Marist Church Hall
Cottingham Road
Hull

Saturday 14th July:
Summer Fayre - Endsleigh Mercy Centre, Hull

Sunday 29th July:
Real Aid Summer Fayre and Teddy Bears Picnic,
Tickton Village Hall and Field,
Main Street
Tickton
HU17 9RZ
11am -4pm

Saturday 4th August:
Costello Hull, Family fun day
(details to be confirmed)

Sunday 19th August:
Beverley Rugby Club
(details to be confirmed)

Sat 22nd September:
Newland Craft Fair
(details to be confirmed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on any aspect of my posts - it's always nice to know when someone has taken the time to actually read my blog, so it matters little what you say, it's just good to hear from you!