Tuesday 12 June 2012

Studio View - Summer 2012!!!

Thought I'd share this short video clip I filmed recently from my studio - the view through my windows on a summer day is typically grey, windy and with rain descending from the sky at regular intervals. Fortunately, I managed to capture some birdsong during this particular clip, but that has now ceased!

I really love the view from here - it can be seen from the living room too, as that is at the rear of the house like my studio is. I am especially fond of watching the crops of wheat (or is it barley, I never can remember the difference) swaying in the breeze - and do often stand for a while watching them, lost in thought.......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on any aspect of my posts - it's always nice to know when someone has taken the time to actually read my blog, so it matters little what you say, it's just good to hear from you!